London Family History Centre > Film Catalogue > England > London > St. Andrew Undershaft  
 Home   Find Us   Catalogue   News   Talks   Group Visits   Away Events   UK Centres   LDS CDs   Links 

Browse Film Catalogue

Catalogue > England > London > St. Andrew Undershaft
 
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Cemeteries
Title:Monumental inscriptions of St. Andrew Undershaft, St. Mary Axe, London, 1800-1950
Film Notes:Microfilm of original records at the London County Council.
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church records
Title:Parish registers for St. Andrew Undershaft Church, London, 1558-1901
Authors:Church of England. St. Andrew Undershaft Church (London).
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church records
Title:Bishop's transcripts for St. Andrew Undershaft Church, London, 1639-1640
Authors:Church of England. St. Andrew Undershaft Church (London).
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church records
Title:Transcripts of parish registers of London, St. Andrew Undershaft with St. Mary Axe, London, England, 1558-1837
Authors:Challen, W. H. (William Harold)
Film Notes:St. Mary Axe united to St. Andrew Undershaft, 1660/1661.
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church records
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church history
Title:McMurray transcripts
Authors:McMurray, William, 1881-1945
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50
St. Andrew Undershaft, London, England - Church records
Title:Church records of Poultry Street Independent Chapel, 1701-1836
Authors:Poultry Street Chapel (London : Independent)
Film Notes:Poultry Street Independent Chapel was situated in St. Mildrid Poultry with St. Mary Colechurch Parish, London. It had moved from its former location on Camomile Street, where it was known as Camomile Street Independent Chapel. The earliest records for the congregation, 1702-1753, are for meetings held in the Lime Street Meeting House; when that was "pulled down" they moved for a time to the East India House. Each of these meeting places was in a different parish.
Film Items:
Films not held on site which can be ordered for £7.50

© 2013 London Family History Centre. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.